Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Fun To Be Lo-vi-ng!




Google.com

 

 

I love to read, I love to write,
I love black, I love white;
I love to think, I love to promote,
I love friends, I love to vote.
~
I love to share, I love to laugh,
I love words, I love photograph,
I love the day, I love the night,
I love to inspire, I love to play with a fire.
~
I love the young, I love the old,
I love silver, I love gold,
I love people, I love solitude,
I love shrouds, I love good attitude.
~
I love the forests, I love the geese,
I love milk, I love cheese,
I love the rain, I love the sea,
I love you, and I love our shared day.

21 comments:

Alissa Daimakepeace Schapiro said...

there are many things to love in life.

Iris Huswiferyman Murphy said...

definitely.

Aya Gugles Wilson said...

a fun summary.

Morton Monica Evans said...

powerful.

Riika Shawn Henry said...

incredible.

Sarah Glenwool Bush said...

way to go.

Terri Kimberly Schmidly said...

cool.

Belinda Williamson Bona said...

love this!

Silverfox Goldwolf Jolie said...

charming.

Carolina Walker Myers said...

rich emotions.

Sheridan Newsomie Raun said...

lovely.

fiveloaf said...

cool poem! now why didnt i think of that! here's my rally.. https://fiveloaf.wordpress.com/2012/10/15/waters-of-spring/

Justin Penter Wood said...

love the waterfall of words.

Sheng Henry Wood said...

love your imaginations.

Timonthy Jacobshen Wood said...

rich imaginations.

Bing Yap said...

this piece made me love life more :)

Stephany ChuBB Hudson said...

beautiful imaginations.

India Monitor Watson said...

way to go.

Yielday Pittzheng said...

imagination is the wing.

ironisch said...

Smooth, delightful delivery! Enjoyed it rolling off my tongue as I read it aloud. Excellent!

Elizena said...

I liked reading this and as I read it, I added things that I like. Made me think about the good things I've been blessed with.
Thank you so much for sharing with us; have an awesome day! ;-)

http://elizena-lovingmycreator.blogspot.com/2012/10/fighting-demons.html